Wednesday, July 7, 2010

We have a crawler!

Avery's been working on crawling for a few weeks now, but in the past couple days, she's finally figured it out! It's so weird that my baby's actually mobile now! I've been spoiled over the past 10 months in that she'd be in the same general spot when I'd come back into a room as when I'd left. It's so fun to see her crawl and explore her space. She's never really been able to do that before. She never really rolled around; she'd only just roll over. She never really scooted much. A little here and there, but not really moving much more than a foot or two away. But now she can move. And she thinks she's pretty big stuff. :) She also likes to stop and do this every once in a while:

... and thinks it's hilarious to see Mommy or Daddy upside-down. :) Silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment