We went to the Easter service at church this morning. (Which I only got to hear about half of, thanks to a certain pretty little girl.) We then went to my Grandma & Grandpa's house for lunch with the Platte side. I think Avery enjoyed seeing everyone (even if not everyone could touch her :)). She especially likes seeing my Grandma. She always smiles at her when Great-Grandma smiles and makes faces and laughs in front of her. :)
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Happy Resurrection Day!
Today is the day our Savior rose from the grave! I am so thankful that He died for me; He paid the price for my sins. Thank you Jesus. If you don't know Jesus in a personal way, find a bible-believing church and find out more!

We went to the Easter service at church this morning. (Which I only got to hear about half of, thanks to a certain pretty little girl.) We then went to my Grandma & Grandpa's house for lunch with the Platte side. I think Avery enjoyed seeing everyone (even if not everyone could touch her :)). She especially likes seeing my Grandma. She always smiles at her when Great-Grandma smiles and makes faces and laughs in front of her. :)
We went to the Easter service at church this morning. (Which I only got to hear about half of, thanks to a certain pretty little girl.) We then went to my Grandma & Grandpa's house for lunch with the Platte side. I think Avery enjoyed seeing everyone (even if not everyone could touch her :)). She especially likes seeing my Grandma. She always smiles at her when Great-Grandma smiles and makes faces and laughs in front of her. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment